• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

POCKETNUT, THE DARK TIMES

pocketnut

POCKETNUT PLAYER
I see MBEN IS HERE  hey you, hows it goin? I stop by once in awhile to see how things are going and they seem to be going great. This place helped me through some ruff times a couple of years back, spending my time here everytime i felt the urdge helped alot. only a couple of people here know what im talking bout. Anyway Thanks CCGGF GANG FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THE DARK TIMES. Well its off to work good morning all and good day. THE POCKETNUT

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hey Pocketnut!!!! It's so nice to hear from you!!! From the sound of your post, it seems you are doing well and hanging in there. I am very happy for you! Yes, I'm back from my hiatus. It looks like some of us just can't leave this place! It is a great place to burn some time that would otherwise be spent getting us in trouble, right?!Anyway, don't be a stranger and come hang out with us when you can, okay? No more dark times!! Only good times!!Take care and PEACE OUT, Bro!!!

Last edited by a moderator: