• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Really?

omeg

Gang;Some times instructions are important to help us understand what to do with this or that product or situation.However, with that said, there is a certain degree of intelligence people have (I am assuming) where directions are just not necessary.For example:Shampoo...Does one really need directions to use this? Wet hair, (wow, I am glad I read that first) sqeeze out a moderate amount into the palm of your hand, Lather hair, Rinse Hair, Repeat. ( Who actually repeats this process?)I also saw a caution label on the blowdryer I have in my house. CAUTION...DO NOT USE BLOWDRYER WHILE SHOWERING or BATHING.   Really?  I don't know what else to say.Then there are things that come with no directions at all, and I sure in the heck wish they did.A thanksgiving turkey.How to put together childrems toys at Christmas time.How to hook up your Blue-ray, cable box, TV, surround sound, and stereo reciever all together and make it work with one remote. Just random thoughts gang, Nothing more. :lol:                                                                                                                           Pam    

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I ALWAYS read the directions and follow them to the LETTER!:laughhard: Yeah, right! Like any of you were going to believe that....

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Does one really need directions to use this? Wet hair, (wow, I am glad I read that first) sqeeze out a moderate amount into the palm of your hand, Lather hair, Rinse Hair, Repeat. ( Who actually repeats this process?) I just figured there must be idiots out there that don't know what to do with it so that is put on the label for them lol, or else it is so they can charge more money for the product I also saw a caution label on the blowdryer I have in my house. CAUTION...DO NOT USE BLOWDRYER WHILE SHOWERING or BATHING. Really? I don't know what else to say. they have to put this on the label to prevent lawsuits from the family of loved ones that have committed suicide using a hair dryer, same on radios, heaters, or any other electical unit    

Last edited by a moderator: