• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rushmore 10,000 Tourney

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just spoke with live chat about the Friday night 10,000 tourney. There has been some changes. You would have to  have made a depoist in the last 60 days to enter  and go to live chat to get the code. Then you will have to make a deposit evey 60 days to keep entering. If you are not happy with your score there is a 15.00 re-buy and that gives you another 15,000 credits to start a new game. The higher score of the 2 games will count for the tourney. I had a feeling it was going to change.  So who is entering ?

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
nikkidog wrote: I just spoke with live chat about the Friday night 10,000 tourney. There has been some changes. You would have to  have made a depoist in the last 60 days to enter  and go to live chat to get the code. Then you will have to make a deposit evey 60 days to keep entering. If you are not happy with your score there is a 15.00 re-buy and that gives you another 15,000 credits to start a new game. The higher score of the 2 games will count for the tourney. Tourney will be a different slot game each week,  I had a feeling it was going to change.  So who is entering ?

omeg

I kinda figured it was going to change too.I dont deposit anymore, so I guess the tourney is out for me.It was fun while it lasted. hahaThank you nikkidog for this information. :yourock:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awww .... that sucks! lol  All good things must come to an end ... I don't like that saying.  
bleh.gif
Thank you for the information, nikki! :yourock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krissytopaz