• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Screenshots

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
just add your screenshot file to your post. it will show up as a clickable little picture.when u post:1. check the box that says 'Attach File(s)' down at the bottom (its before the 'submit post' button)2. your screen should then extend down and give you the option to upload several files.3. click 'Browse...'4. find your screenshot file and click 'OK'5. then, before clicking 'submit post' - click 'Upload File(s)' (its located in the center of the 'attach file(s)' box at the bottom. You MUST click 'Upload File(s)' before submitting your post, otherwise your screenshot will not be included in your post.I hope that makes sense
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
 WAY TO GO FELICIE!!! Nice job on posting your screenshots!! Before I forget those are some great wins too!!!!

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have a bad habit of never returning to the scene of the crime mostly because I have CRS so a little late as usual but thank you all especially mben & oh for patience as usual with the screenshot challenged like me.
smile.gif