• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SKY VEGAS NO DEPOSIT BONUS - £10 FREE CHIP PLUS DEPOSIT £10 AND PLAY WITH £50

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

And if £10 free isn't enough, new players to Sky Vegas will benefit from a brand new 400% Welcome Bonus. This means new players will be able to play with £50 when depositing just £10. What's more, new players will still be able to take advantage of their free £10 bonus, which requires no deposit, making Sky Vegas even more enticing.

In addition to their new welcome bonus, Sky Vegas also has an exciting new game called 'Wild Bandits.' 'Wild Bandits' features bounties, bribes, explosive shootouts and the chance to permanently increase your pay back, this game brings players all the thrills of Vegas... and the rest of the Wild West!

Sky Vegas only accepts players based in any of the following countries:
  • United Kingdom
  • Channel Islands
  • Ireland
  • Finland
  • Gibraltar

£10 Free Bonus Terms and Conditions

Your £10 free bonus is valid for 30 days from the date of registration
The bonus carries a 20x wagering requirement
All game types available at Sky Vegas are included in this Welcome Bonus – i.e Slot Games, Table Games and Instant Win Games. The three game types have different contribution %’s to your Welcome Bonus.
1. Slot Games & Instant Win Games = 100% i.e if you deposit £50 and receive a bonus of £100 you will need to wager 25 x £150 = £3,750 on slots before the bonus or any winnings from it become withdrawable.
2. Table Games = 10% i.e if you deposit £50 and receive a bonus of £100 you will need to wager 250 x £150 = £37,500 on table games before the bonus or any winnings from it become withdrawable.
The bonus can only be used on the eligible games at Sky Vegas

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper