• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM UPGRADE!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
We are upgrading!

No Deposit Forum will be going through an upgrade sometime next week. Most likely after Tuesday 10/22/19.

What does upgrading the forum mean to you? Because of this, the forum will be down for up to 6 hours. Hopefully it does not go on for that long. If it does, it means issues came up.

Also, the forum will look the same, but won't. All the options we have now, we will still have, but buttons, and menus, and stuff like, will have moved some.

On whichever day the upgrade is planned for, it will happen at 3 AM EDT. I will update this thread when I know the actual date.

Thank you in advance for your patience, and your loyalty to No Deposit Forum!

upgrade.png

Reactions: dji420

Mben

Staff member
What's the over/under on the website being down for at least 24 hours? :laughhard:
Don't jinx it! :lol:

But I will tell you that I am working with a different guy and this guy is impressive!

Reactions: dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Don't jinx it! :lol:

But I will tell you that I am working with a different guy and this guy is impressive!

If you set the bar low enough, you are bound to be impressed! The previous guy had the bar set REALLY low :surprise:

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
The forum software upgrade will start tomorrow morning, Wed 10/23/19 @ 2 AM EDT!

The forum could be down for up to 6 hours. That being the max amount of time. (We'll hope it doesn't take that long.)

You should not be affected as far as logging in once the forum goes live after the update. But the forum will look slightly different (maybe a lot of "different" to some. lol)

Again, thank you for your patience while we are in maintenance mode!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
As soon as we figure out how it all works, I'm sure that it will be wonderful! (Suddenly I feel like Pollyanna.... :thumb:)

Reactions: Mben