• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

T-REX @ WINPALACE

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Deposited $50 yesterday.....Made playthru, so it's all MINE!!!
1010tr.jpg

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You're on a roll, krystalkitty! I'm gonna call you butter from now on! hahahaWTG!!! :bigclap:

omeg

You are doing simply amazing........Keep it up. :roll:                                                                         Pam

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
share some of ur statagies with us....i'd like to play like u do and win some of those big cashes:yourock:

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
tell me this kitty...when u make a 50 deposit and get the bonus added on, do u start off betting  2$, or what. i try to play games that the jackpot is counting upward. seems like most games don't hit when JP is still

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I go to the 25c a line slots...then start with $6.25, go down to $2.50, $2.25, $2.00. Sometimes, it works, sometimes not! I have been burnt many, many times! Not even getting a bonus or a decent hit within $100. I always get the bonues.......

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanks for tha info.....i'm gonna try it that way. know what its like to get burnt, but 1 of these days i'm gonna hit:yourock:

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yay KK!! Don't you just love WinPalace? I've slowed down a lot since that loooong wait on that cash out I was on here complaining about. Now I guess I'll go play and see if anything happens. I've forgiven them. :)I'm so happy for you!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
stpowe6854 wrote: Yay KK!! Don't you just love WinPalace? I've slowed down a lot since that loooong wait on that cash out I was on here complaining about. Now I guess I'll go play and see if anything happens. I've forgiven them. :)I'm so happy for you!
 Was thinking about U the other day! Did you get all your winnings? GL to you!!

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, I got it all. I got almost $2,000 minus the fee's or whatever. I didn't mind and I don't question it when it makes it into my account. Now if I could just hit a random jackpot again...sigh.Thanks for thinking of me! I'm still around! :)

omeg

stpowe6854 , so good to see you on the board. :roll:We miss you.                                                                      Pam