• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT NO DEPOSIT FORUM.......

omeg

Hello everyone:I have enjoyed being your friend and a Moderator here at No Deposit Forum for almost three years now.  As of now, I am no longer a Moderator, but I'll always be your friend.It is with a heavy heart I am leaving No Deposit Forum. There are no juicy details, or behind the scenes problems, I simply am moving  on to stretch my legs a bit. I have had a wonderful time working for Belgamo, and he has been very good to me, which I will always appreciate greatly. He is a top-notch guy, and I will miss our conversations. I thank you Belgamo, for everything.While I am thanking people,  it would not be complete without thanking Mben who I have such an incredible amount of respect for. Oh gang, the hours and hours she took the time to teach me things. I know she had to of gottenfrustrated when I just couldnt get it right. 
confuse.gif
 Instead of giving up on me, she plugged away and eventually not only did I get it right, I actually learned things.  Additional skills to use in my future. When you run a forum together, thereis no doubt you communicate with that person on a daily basis.  Michele and I thru our many conversations have become friends. I will always consider Mben a true friend. One I will value every day.  Thank you Mben for your patience,all your time you spent teaching me, and your sense of humor. Gawd, did you make me laugh sometimes.Last but not least, I want to thank the members here at No Deposit Forum.  It is you that made the job worthwhile. I enjoyed bringing you the lastest no deposit chips each day, doing your cashback for you, celebrating Birthdays andwelcomeing new users. Closing contests, and sending out the winning PM's.  There are so many things one does while moderating, that I couldnt mention them all.No Deposit Forum is an amazing forum, and with Mben and Belgamo at the helm, it will continue to grow. I'll stop in from time to time to say hello.                                                                                                                                                                          Take Good care.....                                                                                                                                                                                       Pam                                                                                                                                           

Last edited by a moderator:

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow sweetie, have known you for many years, even before this forum here. You are a class act and I really appreciate all that you have done for me here, and at other forums, your hard work and dedication to all of us did not go unnoticed or appreciated.I love how much you love your family and all the pictures you shared with us, really made us feel like family long distance.Love you Pam and thanks for being a friend.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
This is the PITA PSP :thumb:You need to spill the beans - why are you going away?

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry to hear you are leaving the forum Pam,  we will really miss you , Thank you for all the help you  have given,  and taking care of things when a problem would arise.  Please stop in to say hello. All the best to you in your new adventures.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to make this short and sweet ............... Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the forum and our members, Pam You will be missed here but you will do great on your new adventure!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow, sorry you are leaving Pam, you did a wonderful job as a moderator. I know whatever you are moving on to you will be great at it! Thank you for all your help and thank you for being a friend to all of us. Take care, we will miss you!

omeg

Hello to all of you:Well, it was my first day of the rest of my life, and I must say I struggled with What do I do now. Meaning, I am so used to coming to No Deposit Forum each day, I was a little lost without all of you this morning.All in all, I did well. As I read all the wonderful comments left by all of you, it made me smile.  I had no idea I would even be missed. I am so glad I was wrong.I am off to play some tourneys, but wanted to stop in and say hello. :roll: As I told Mben this morning in a phone conversation..... You aren't getting rid of me that easy. :lol:                                                                                                                                                                                         Till next time:                                                                                                                                                                                                        Pam 

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow this is a surprise, you will definately be missed. one of the reasons i come to this forum and no others is you all make me feel like it is a family here, and family means alot to me. whatever path you take that leads you to your new adventure i am sure you will be very good at it. take care Pam and i hope you do come back and say hi from time to time.

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Pam, I will miss you, you have always made me feel like somebody at NDF....given me a real feeling of belonging here, an never feelin like I was just a number to ya=) I appreciate that and all your kindness....WISHING YOU THE BEST ON ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!TAKE CARE~~~lillysmimi

omeg

lillysmimi wrote: Pam, I will miss you, you have always made me feel like somebody at NDF....given me a real feeling of belonging here, an never feelin like I was just a number to ya=) I appreciate that and all your kindness....WISHING YOU THE BEST ON ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!TAKE CARE~~~lillysmimi
 Thanks lillysmimi, what you wrote, made me smile. :roll:I'll be around enough so that nobody has to wonder what happened to me. By the way, YOU ARE somebody to No Deposit Forum. All of you are.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Best of luck in your new ventures Pammy, you were always awesome, and I will miss you dearly!

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Pam my friend,I am heartbroken!!Will miss you alot!!!Good luck to you and God Bless you!!!

piggy323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you Pam for all your responses and I enjoyed reading your daily horoscope postings.  i will miss you for sure, and I wish you luck with whatever you pursue next.  Don't forget to come back often to drop a line and check in, everyone knows who you are, and me for sure while along other members I am sure will be glad to hear from you.   

omeg

Hello friends:Just a hello to all of you. The replies that keep coming to this thread just make my heart smile. I really had no idea I was thought of so nicely. Thank you all who have responded so kindly to my note. It is so appreciated. :roll: I am just returning from a long week at my Brother and Sister-in Laws. I was helping prepare for a Birthday party for my Nephew Drake who turned 4. The party was a success, and my help was appreciated.  As most of you know, I love my family dearly.  I have been praying about where my life will head now that I have more time. Guess what? I have the answer already.  Nothing right away, but when my Brother and Sister-in-law move to Chicago in 18 months,(my Brother is relocating for his job)  I am going to relocate as well with them. I will have a hands on job to help with my nephews as my Sister-in-law goes back to work full time.  It is the most rewarding job I could possibly ever hope for, and get this......She is even going to pay me a nice wage for doing something I love.  I am simply thrilled to be a part of my Nephews life on a daily basis. :maddance:As for now, I have a small surgery coming up, but the recovery time in 4-6 weeks, off my feet. I have moved my computer downstairs, and I will be content to hobble around for a while.Spring is just around the corner gang, it is here 45 here today. It has been a cold snowy Winter and I am looking forward to warmer temps.Well, gonna surf the forum for awhile, just wanted to stop in and say hello. Although I am not a mod anymore, I find myself feeling anxious if I dont make it to the forum on a daily basis. :lol:Take care all........                                                                Pam  

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:roll:Hi Pam, so good to hear about your. I hope you visit the forum often and stay in touch! I miss you dearly my friend!

omeg

Hello Everyone and Happy Easter.Hope all of you are doing well.Again, I was so moved by so many of you writing to me here and that so many of you felt bad I was leaving the forum.After just a short time away, I realize, I miss it very much. I realized something while I was gone, that I made a difference here.  Not huge in the whole scheme of the world, but huge to me.Belgamo, and Mben have been very kind in allowing me to return to the forum with my moderator duties as before.So , As of today, I am back here, with all of you, and looking forward to the future with NDF.Again, thanks to so many of my friends here, more than I ever knew I had, for being so sweet in your posts.Thank you to Belgamo and Mben for allowing me to continue to do what I love to do, which is work here at NDF.Now, lets get to work. :roll::roll:                                                                                                                                      Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
welcomeback1.gif
-- Edited by Mben on Monday 1st of April 2013 01:10:15 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
WTF? You think you can just stroll back in here with absolutely no consequences?!?!?:no:     Oh, wait - maybe you can :thumb: 

omeg

PSP.....Belgamo and I were in top secret negotiations, for hours and hours to get me back here. I wanted a few things.Use of the company jet, a massive raise, and a weeks vacation on him to Las Vegas.Of course after some thought, he agreed as he knew I was simply to good to let go. He is a smart man.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just kidding. :lol::lol::lol:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I HOPE THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE. YOU ARE REALLY BACK, RIGHT PAM. SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK, MISSED:maddance: YOU BIG TIME.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: I HOPE THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE. YOU ARE REALLY BACK, RIGHT PAM. SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK, MISSED:maddance: YOU BIG TIME.
 I am really back nikkidog, no joking. :roll:Thanks for missing me while I was gone, it means so much.I enjoy my job here so much, I am so looking forward to all the fun we have here each and every day.                                                                                                                            Pam

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
welcome back Pam we have missed you! i waited until after April 1st to post because i didn't know if it was an April fools joke lol. welcome back!

omeg

daremeto wrote: welcome back Pam we have missed you! i waited until after April 1st to post because i didn't know if it was an April fools joke lol. welcome back!
 Hi daremeto!!!! My good friend. :roll:I would never joke my friends here about coming back to the job I love. I am sorry to all who thought I was joking. Just fell on APril Fools Day was all.I want to thank you daremeto for helping Mben out while I was gone with all the promos you have been posting. It helps more than you know.  Keep up the good work.I am so happy to be back.Thanks again for the kind words.                                                                                                                                                     Pam