• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Vegas Regal Sunday Night Party Chip!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Some people are finding a $75 Sunday Night party chip. Check your accounts!

Last edited by a moderator:

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben maybe after your stomach settles from all that pizza( and that Mben is so rich), can you tell me what you know about the $500, 2 part bonus? It is in there todayyesterday again. Isn't it 60x the $500 bonus, no matter what you carry over? My brain is not working and you always come thru for me no matter how lame my question.

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
helwin wrote: Mben maybe after your stomach settles from all that pizza( and that Mben is so rich), can you tell me what you know about the $500, 2 part bonus? It is in there todayyesterday again. Isn't it 60x the $500 bonus, no matter what you carry over? My brain is not working and you always come thru for me no matter how lame my question.
     I made the first part and had $375 to carry over. It says the bonus you make from the first x60. 22,000 and the $375 comes out. I won't even try. I really like little bonuses. They are special, especially because you can't deposit less than $25 and having less to play makes me more careful. 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I think you got it all figured out helwin. "
"
You play the first part of the bonus within the time limit. Whatever you make from that is your bonus you will have credited to you once you make a deposit."
"
Then you must play that bonus an outrageous amount of times and will then only be able to collect the amount of the bonus itself if you make playthrough. Kind of blows in my opinion."
"
BTW, the Rolaids helped last night. lol I wondered who was gonna read that chat. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
$MiccoGWilliams1