• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Vegas Regal's Weekly Cashback Bonus

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I know how many loyal depositors we have on the forum for Vegas Regal so I thought I would give a reminder to check your accounts for your cashback bonus.I received mine today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Some of the Rival's will you give you a percentage of your deposits back."
"
Vegas Regal will give me 15% of my weekly deposits back every Monday."
"
Sloto'Cash will give me my 5% cashback every month on the first of the month."
"
If you see any bonus that says cash back in your cashier, click on it. It may be $$ that you have been missing out on.

CHRISTMAS6565

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have deposited quite a bit and havn't received any cashback. I was told the system figures it out and if a person is eligble, they will get it. I'm not sure I will keep depositing if the system chooses who gets casback and who doesn't

Mben

Staff member
I am going to have to find out why it doesn't pertain to everyone who deposits.

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Lucy: The cash back bonus is granted to players using a few criteria's such as account class, Amount played, Amount wagered."
"
Lucy: As soon as your account is eligible for the cash back bonus it will automatically be added by the system "
"
Response I got when I inquired about my cash back. I apparently don't meet the qualificiations. Good luck to those of you that do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EricaC582