• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

VR Western Wildness cant beleave this

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The one for 100 was on your last spin? And with $50.06 of it you got the 150 spins and won $93? no you got 50 more spins in the 100 and got the other bonus round that goes in separate? No that's Top Gaming. That is so neat, anyway and on your last spin.

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
helwin wrote: The one for 100 was on your last spin? And with $50.06 of it you got the 150 spins and won $93? no you got 50 more spins in the 100 and got the other bonus round that goes in separate? No that's Top Gaming. That is so neat, anyway and on your last spin.
3 things first of all this game is on Rival at Vegas Regal not Top Game.2nd I don't know why it shows $0.00 but at the time I got the 100 spins I had $?? lol don't remember how much and yes the extra 50 spins came during the 100. 3rd   How did you know I had a bonus round during the spins and won $50.06 in it?????????????  

Last edited by a moderator:

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
MeGambler wrote: Hmmm. Can you withdraw this money?
I could have if I had made the playthrew requirements it was a $10 free chip at Vegas RegalP.S. Welcome to the forum MeGambler 

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
How much did you end up getting spade? Bet that was fun to get the 100 spins. I have been trying for years

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
krystalkitty wrote: How much did you end up getting spade? Bet that was fun to get the 100 spins. I have been trying for years
Lmao out of 150 spins got $93  

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
It is a bit disappoiting when all those spins yield so little! Have had that experience to many times