• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 1 Matchups

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 1 Mben's BAD AZZ BOYZ - zbln Belgamo's Arsenal - montanafirebird39allstars A Cat's Fantasy Life - Givennsz Sunshine Band Queen's Terminators - WhippinUrAzzes yvonne691 - WinnerPLZsBoyToys Ohbhave's BRUTE FORCE - crazysideliners DeeJayEye420 - No Deposit Forum kmkessler - Peteyweestros Rams whattheck's Norcal Cowboys - chicago bears CHAS24EF-DUB RIDAHS - No Deposit Forum -- Edited by Mben on Sunday 12th of September 2010 01:42:03 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ROFLMAO IF YOU REALLY WANNA SAY WTG IT'S GONNA BE A ROUGH SEASON FOR BOTH OF US WITH WHAT WE SCORED LAST WEEK DON'T FEEL BAD I ONLY WON BY like what 1 Point and final score was like 46 to 47 thats fuggin terrible for both of us but needless to say THANKS Ill take the W however I can get it...

Mben

Staff member
Here are the final scores for the first week. Kind of interesting if you know who was at the live draft and who wasn't. good luck to everyone next week!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was there I just showed up like 13 rounds in I though it started at 11 est and it started at 10est :("
So I was a half hour late and missed all my big picks well see how it pans out though!"

Mben

Staff member
Excuses, excuses str8lagger. LOL Just kidding buddy!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Is this contest still open?I just signed up yesterday here at NDF and was just wondering.I am a sports and sportsbetting freak.ThxTony

Mben

Staff member
Darn it Tony! That's what you get for lurking! lol JK"
"
The league is full and the season has started so we can't get you in this time around."
"
Next year though! There's always next season! Maybe you can brush up on football between now and then. lmao!!! OMG!!! I'm talking chit already!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racheldube1993