• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 2 Matchups

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 2 Mben's BAD AZZ BOYZ - chicago bears Belgamo's Arsenal - CHAS24EF-DUB RIDAHS A Cat's Fantasy Life - whattheck's Norcal Cowboys Queen's Terminators - kmkessler Givennsz Sunshine Band - DeeJayEye420 zbln - Ohbhave's BRUTE FORCE montanafirebird39allstars - yvonne69 WhippinUrAzzes - No Deposit Forum crazysideliners - WinnerPLZsBoyToys Peteyweestros Rams - No Deposit Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Don't forget to set your lineup before the first real NFL game starts this weekend!"
"
On a side note, Chicago Bears .................... YOU'RE GOING DOWN THIS WEEK!!!!!

Mben

Staff member
Use the the help option on the FF site and type in setting your lineup or setting your roster . Something like that givennsz. "
"
I had to do that and then follow the instructions because the NFL redid the site and I was lost for a minute or two myself.

Mben

Staff member
I have one player left and it's Drew Brees. He plays tonight and he better be pulling some great tricks out of his ass to get me my projected points and then some!!!"
"
So I thought I had this game won this week by looking at my projected compared to the Bears projected. Moved a player and got my line up perfect and look what happened. "
"
I was projected at 102 pts and IF Brees gives me my projected I'll have 66 pts for the week. WTF is that??? "
"
Brees, don't make me come in that locker room after the game to whoop your ass!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You should get a ton of Fanasty points out of Brees tonight Mben.He better throw for 300+ yards and 3 TD's.Well i hope he does because i bet on N.O. -5.5 points so i hope he lights it up.Tony

Mben

Staff member
Well Tony, it looks like Brees let me down. 

Mben

Staff member
Man, I needed that game to go into extra innings!! Whoops, I mean overtime!! LMAO! JK!!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I needed another touchdown out of Brees as well.Yes N.O won but they didn't cover the spread so i lost my little wager of $50.Good Luck next week everyone!Tony

Mben

Staff member
Looks like he let us both down, Tony. "
"
I was wondering how you did with your bet being that I am not into betting on sports and the -5.5 is Greek to me. No wait, you gave SF 5.5 points to start with, right off the bat. Ok, gotcha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racheldube1993