• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOME!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
tumblr_lntbt5ervQ1qa4uc1o1_500.gif

We are thrilled that the doors have been opened to our new site and that you made it!

Sookie and I are still working hard on cleaning the place up and we want to say "THANK YOU" in advance for your continued patience with us and the migration.

It is business as usual, so post away, folks. We could use your help in that department!

tumblr_m73fq4Ls9y1qd2i6x.gif

Mben

Staff member
A NEW POSTS (which we have come to know as "Recent Posts") LINK CAN BE FOUND ON THE SECOND MENU BAR ON THE TOP LEFT.

Mben

Staff member
Once you have logged into the forum successfully with the forum generated password that was emailed to you during the reset password process, you can change your password to one you like to use, will remember easily, etc by following these instructions ...

password.png

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
If you leave the shout box window open in a browser tab and go to a different tab, and someone chats, you get a notification in the shout box tab saying new chat message or something like that, much like the Facebook feature when someone messages you when you have FB open and are on a different tab. Try it!

PMM

Hi everyone.
Just here now finally. Checking out our new home. Certainly is bright and roomy isn't it? :cool2:
I love it.
My congrats go out to Belgamo for the new site successfully up and running. He must be thrilled.
High five to Sookie and Mben for their extremely hard work during the transition.

No Deposit Forum rocks on!!

Pam

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi everyone.
Just here now finally. Checking out our new home. Certainly is bright and roomy isn't it? :cool2:
I love it.
My congrats go out to Belgamo for the new site successfully up and running. He must be thrilled.
High five to Sookie and Mben for their extremely hard work during the transition.

No Deposit Forum rocks on!!

Pam

Thanks Pam! it is still very much a work in progress so bear with us please! (I hope we never move again)