• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What does your forum name mean?

amsoer

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well :) Recently I noticed that I misspelt my nickname and I thought about other forum members and their forum names. What do your names mean?

Reactions: Gadget and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well :) Recently I noticed that I misspelt my nickname and I thought about other forum members and their forum names. What do your names mean?
Cool question! I've always wondered about some of our members' forum names.

My name comes from one of my email addresses. Micheleben5@wherever. So when I registered here on the forum way back in 2007, that was my username ... Micheleben5. When I became staff, a former moderator I was working with started calling me Mbenny. Then after some time I shortened it to Mben.

So what was your name suppose to have been and how did you come about choosing it? Oh and also, I can fix the typo in your name. Let me know if you want me to do so.

Reactions: Gadget

PMM

Gee, my story is quite boring. Just my initials. However I like them, and use them in my everyday correspondence as well as here on the forum.

Great question amsoer!

Reactions: Gadget and Mben

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

My husband nicknamed me Gadget. He came home from work one day and I had all the blades off the ceiling fans in the house, and he said...well Gadget whatcha doing? ( I am a clean freak.) I was Gadget that day lol. He has a nickname for most of his friends too. He's a funny man who keeps me laughing.

Reactions: PMM and Mben