• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What online poker players SHOULDN'T do...

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Why Online Poker Players Should Not Chat With Opposing Players Chatting with opposing poker players is a good way to both distract a poker player from the concentration he should be devoting to the game and to also give away hints as to the strength or weakness of a hand. One of the key philosophies of poker is to not let the opposition know whether any given hand is strong or weak. When a poker player doesn´t communicate with the opposition at all, he avoids any chance of indicating what hand he may be holding.

Last edited by a moderator:

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I chat alot on the poker tables and make a few moves that make people thinki'm a true fish.  I try to make people feel uncomfortable, get them thinking a little to much so they'll make a mistake.  I'm not rude or ignorant but i just pay attention and figure out what buttons to push.  The more into the conversation they get the less they pay attention and eventually i'll get'em to screw up and knock'em out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGurl22222