• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Which RTG slot games pay out?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
To be more specific, which RTG games do you play on a regular basis because they payout on a regular basis for you? Do you play the same gamea at all RTG's you play at? Or do you play certain games at certain RTG's? Do you have a strategy playing a certain game? Can you "feel" when it will hit? The reason for the questions are because our member, xedor, is looking for a hot game like "Naughty and Nice" use to be. And he was asking the slot "master" (which I am not) what games or strategy he should play or use. I play 777 Inferno at the RTG's and have a feel for the game. I can tell most times when it's gonna hit the 7's and that's when I will bump up from a .15 bet to a .75 bet. Of course, it does not hit all the time when I feel it will and that's why it's called gambling. lol Thanks all.

mixx

Banned
My favorite has always been Enchanted Garden. Loose Caboose is another favorite. I've been stuck on those 2 games lately.

omeg

Let me think.....You know?  I play alot of the older games from RTG.  I always have good luck with Green Light   and Big Shot I usually get bonuses often, and they are decent.  Good Luck to you.......                                                                                    Pam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
August2023