• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Wish me luck!

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I barely started with a bonus that included 75 free spins and won 50 free spins but only got to use 20 when I got a max win message when I won $500. Then I hit the jackpot during the bonus free spins. Now, I have a huge pt to go through. Fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-30 01.24.38.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-30 01.24.38.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 533
Reactions: Roger, Mben and PMM

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, slotocash. Most all the games were popping that early morning. :)

I opted for a check and if everything goes well, I'll have it next week.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received an email this morning. The check is on its way!

Dear Daniela ,
Your Payout of $ 2,800.00 USD for Account ID daniela has been processed. Method: CourierChk

We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Check received today! I highly recommend slotastic, slotocash and uptown aces. Less than a week to have check in hand. Only $30 and the bank doesn't charge me extra like it does for a wire transfer.

penny23

:awesome;You had a good winning! I was playing sloto cash and I pmade my play through also I was playing loose caboose and it was really hot game cashing out 2800 can you tell me how long does it take a wire to go into your account?