• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Withdrawal at Slotastic

mdexter

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received my Thanksgiving nodeposit bonus from Slotastic for a $100 and started playing.  Every game I played was hitting.  It was somuch fun.  This morning I finally finished the playthrough and was able to cash out $500.  It would of been about a $1000 but of courseI was only able to cash out 5 times the bonus amount.  Anyway, I am excited about the $500 since Christmas is just around the corner.More things for my only grandson.  I know also that I will get my money within a few days as Slotastic has always been great aboutpaying within 4-7 days.  Maybe my dry spell is over with.  It has been quite sometime since I have won.  :maddance:

omeg

Awww, that is awesome news. Is there anything better than winning on free money? heheThanks for the post mdexter and let us know exactly how quick you get your winnings.Enjoy that extra cash at Christmas time. :roll:

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congratulations To You =) And to win such a good amount, especially on a no-deposit....~That's Awesome To Hear~