• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Work From Home

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Does anyone work from home, or know any legit opportunities to work from home? I've been researching for a while now, but skeptical about most.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Van7Diesel and PMM

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So can I ask what your job is? Building websites maybe? I would love to find something to generate an income. I live in the middle of nowhere, with no opportunities. Thanks

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So can I ask what your job is? Building websites maybe? I would love to find something to generate an income. I live in the middle of nowhere, with no opportunities. Thanks
I do online marketing working for the owner of this forum and websites. This is the only online job I've ever had and never explored any other work online. I would think that there is so much out there though. Google didn't give you any ideas?

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh yeah Google gives a lot of ideas, but I'm skeptical of most. I've lost some money investing in a joke/scam even tho I did my homework. Just don't want that to happen again. I'm sure your job is very enjoyable.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Any job line that requires you to spend money, IS NOT legite! I have been scammed; and it won't happen again! That was about 12 yrs ago when I first started looking into. Calling centers are your best option. Just trying to think of the website....When I do, will PM you.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Now that krystalkitty mentioned "call centers", I remember renting a car from an airport one time and there was a "video" kiosk set up for those who didn't want to wait in line to talk to a real person. Well the woman who was on the video screen set everything up on her end for us from ... home! The fact she was doing it from home was pointed out to me specifically by the person I was traveling with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216