• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Zeus IS a God!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was in Las Vegas for the Super Bowl and made my way to Freemont Street where Zeus appeared in all his glory!

Zeus.jpg

And they still have slots that drop real coins. Ahhh, the good old days.

struggle.jpg

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Congrasts! :yes: So, how much did ya win? I miss those days of the quarters or dollar tokens dropping out and me putting them in. Made money last longer!

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Congrasts! :yes: So, how much did ya win? I miss those days of the quarters or dollar tokens dropping out and me putting them in. Made money last longer!
I won $50 on a minimum .40 bet.

I could kick myself in the butt by saying ".80 would have won me $100, $1.20 would have won me $150", but I am a firm believer that if I bet anything different other than what I bet when I hit good, the good hit would have never happened.

I went to cashout on a machine to move to another. It was $27. I hit cashout and the machine showed I had to get a hand pay. A "hand pay"! Too funny! They did bring me $27 and made a big to do by giving me Mardi Gras beads as part of the huge cashout celebration. :lol:

Oh and when I was scooping up all those nickels you see in the pic, they had to come refill the machine so I could get the rest. Now why couldn't they just bring me the rest in bills? lol

Mben

Staff member
Do they still have the live concerts on that stage outside?
A year and a half ago when I was there one night, there was a concert. I was there during the day this trip and no concert.