• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$25 FREE

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I received this via snail mail today: <q>Gold VIP Club wants to make you into a winner, by giving you $25 FREE no questions asked, and then have you play our progressive games with our Jack Pots set at $4.7 MILLION.To start playing now and find out what other kinds of goodies we have waiting for you, go to WWW.GET25FREE.COMTo redeem your coupon follow these simple steps,1. Register your Gold VIP Club account2. Click on the Cashier button3. Click on the Redeem Coupon button in the cashier task bar4. Enter coupon code: 25CASH 5. Click on the Redeem button</q>It seems like a pretty generic coupon code, so it just may work for everyone else, too.  -- Edited by belgamo on Wednesday 26th of August 2009 08:08:37 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilfy41

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Got it but did not work.
furious.gif

sls616

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I keep getting emails from these guys. Most of them have been from Steve or Edward who's supposedly the manager there. After trying 2 different codes I was sent and contacting live chat to see why they didn't work I said to hell with them and put them on my junk list. Live chat said they don't offer any ND bonus. I even received one of their ND promos via snail mail and it didn't work either!!

kelwil

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I too get these frequently and they never work!! I told them to quit sending me their mail JUNK!!"
Kelwil

yogi50401

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I thought this was the PIT? So I would think OhBHave got it posted in the proper place. So stop YELLING at her. lol

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
yogi50401 wrote: I thought this was the PIT? So I would think OhBHave got it posted in the proper place. So stop YELLING at her. lol
thank you yogi50401!  i'm sorry that this bonus turned out to be bogus everyone.  its just been extremely hard to find new ND bonuses to bring you guys.  i guess i got a little desperate.
hmm.gif

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
smalloak wrote: ohbhave, u know i want ur bod anyway!
 LOL! .... and again,... this cannot be redeemed at this time either! get it,.... Ohbhave's bod for smalloak...! lol !I just read these so funny!
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyndellbroussard9@gmail.