• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

3rd at 5.000 Loaded microgaming

ikok

Hi all,i was very lucky, hit the jackpot at free spins in my second turn.Went up in top ten after second rebuy Had to wait 2 hours to go NR. 2 used his last rebuy got second. Still great!!With 8 minutes to go someone out of nothing get 12 thousend points above me.Still great ended third.Now i understand Virgie's story pretty well, when she hitted big in the Final.This was less money but very exciting, the waiting and finish 3rd.I think i rather use this strategy again. PLAY at the end of a tournament!!!Waiting long if you are ranked high is not that fun for your nervs Good luck all, hope you guys make some bugs too Lennert

virgie

NDF FRIEND
sorry, i did not see this until now... i am so happy for u and yes it is crazy waiting for days... i am so excited for u. i know it is months late, but i am so happy for u. congratulations. this is so great..i hope u have had a some great wins and i hope they continue in the future.

Seriously

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awesome win Ikok!! .... what a great feeling to win big $$$ off a tournament "
"
fyi - i'm not sure it it makes a diference when to play, I won 2nd place at royal vegas' mondays tourney - i played right when it started, and stayed in second place for 3 long days, i won $700. (I was killing some time while i was coloring my hair!! good thing i'm not too supersticious- lol i'd be bald by now!)"
"
hope you cashed out some of it ;)

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congratulation
winner.gif
ikok. I only won $100 in one freeroll at royal vegas one time. But your win is greatttttt<a href="forum.spark?forumID=89469&p=20&memberID=966464" title="ikok"></a>

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommyboy3