• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

50$ no deposit @ freebeebingo

ct2co

here is a good one. its only good for bingo but i won the first two games i played and then a couple more. you can use your winnings for slots and they have a couple cool ones. im not sure of the t&c but check it out. its a 50$ no deposit bonus.www.freebeebingo.com and good luck-- Edited by ohbhave on Sunday 26th of April 2009 05:04:29 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok. I got the 50 and down to 30 with 72 people playing its fun but havent won any but am enjoing the free play and watching desperate housewives on tv. thanks again for the code hope to win

thrap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sure can Nonna. I ran out of free money and the host told me to go back to the home page to reload, but only one reload per day.I haven't won yet to play the slots so I dont know about withdrawing. Surely you have to deposit somewhere down the line though. I mean, unlimited free bingo money and then slots? It seems like a players dream come true!

ct2co

i am glad all of you are enjoying the bingo. i have gotten sooooo many bonuses from here i am glad i could give one.

trujinx

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i believe that you have to make a deposit to be able to withdrawal...but ut fun when you have nothing else to do ty 4 the post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christopheraj8