• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Big Dollar Possible Christmas Freebie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
From Big Dollar's Facebook ... Hi Big Dollar Playas!With Christmas and the holidays associated with it looming, I will only be back in the office on 27 December.I want to remind you though that you've got to check the very special message for Christmas Day (25 December) in our Puzzle Promotion as this has a big surprize for everyone.Here's a bit of a heads up: The two codes to use are: PUZLFREE and PUZLXMAS .... BUT please note that you can only use them on 25 December 06h00 (EST) till 26 December 06h00 (EST). There's no point in contacting Customer Support before then - you will have no luck ... Customer Support will be working 24/7 so you've got a dedicated team on call to assist you round the clock. From me I'd like to wish you and your loved ones a festive Christmas. Stay warm, keep safe and many blessings. We'll chat again on 27 December.Season's Greetings,Sammy D.Have some fun with our HOT GAME FOR THE HOLIDAYS:Unwrap the delights of the many surprises SANTA has in store for you in SANTA SURPRIZE Classic Slot this Holiday Season!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
images

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
PUZLFREE for 25 free spins on Frontslide video slot and PUZLXMAS for a 100% deposit bonus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna