• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cash Cow at VR is HOT , HOT ,HOT

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Now i know these are not monster hits-i whish i had raised the bet even just once-LOL, but each time i was tempted to i chickened out because i would think... there is NO WAY that its going to hit again very soon.Still even with my modest bets it did very well for me, since all i had to play was the free $5 chip.But it got me a much more workable amount to try to make PT with.Look at the times on theses pics though. (lol, thats why each time i didnt raise it thinking there's no way....)
confuse.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
YEP! That game was hot cuz I played after you mentioned it earlier and had some very nice hits! Thanks for the heads up! Nice screenshots and congrats to you! -- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 30th of March 2010 07:26:41 PM

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Lost it all before i made PT on that $5 chip- Sill quite pleased though cuz Ive never had a run of awesome screen shots like that before. (despite how modest the bets and payouts were) So i still got a pretty big kick out of it to everyone else hope some of us manage to cash out on it though!