• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleo's No deposit all week 24th-28th

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://servedby.flashtalking.com/click/4/30986;744451;50126;211;0/?url=http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=9&s1=" ></a>Coupon Today Feb.24th code is FIRST! $5 no deposit!!
smile.gif
  $25 Free Slot Chips</h1>  For U.S. customers only.  Terms and Conditions:</h2> - Receive a $5 Free Chip Bonus every day for 5 days (from Monday to Friday) that?s $25 of Free Chips. - No purchase is necessary. - Your account must be on zero in order to partake in this promotion. - Each bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times before any prize may be claimed. - This promotion is valid from the 24th to the 28th of February 2014. GMT-5 Time. -- Edited by Sookie on Monday 24th of February 2014 11:32:15 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
1st No Deposit Bonus Code:  FIRST Valid for Monday February 24th, 2014 2nd No Deposit Bonus Code:  SECOND Valid for Tuesday February 25th, 2014 3rd No Deposit Bonus Code:  THIRD Valid for Wednesday February 26th, 2014 4th No Deposit Bonus Code:  FOURTH Valid for February 27th, 2014 5th No Deposit Bonus Code:  FIFTH Valid for Friday February 28th, 2014
usa1.png
 U.S. Players ONLY   

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well isn't that just awesome! "
Thanks for the post, queenmap!

Mben

Staff member
Don't forget to claim your last free chip for the week!"
I had a couple of good runs with a couple of them this week. Started spinning at a nickel and down to a penny and when I had a balance of .84, I got that puppy all the way over $50! That was awesome but then nothing after that. That sucked! lol"
Good luck to you!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: Don't forget to claim your last free chip for the week! I had a couple of good runs with a couple of them this week. Started spinning at a nickel and down to a penny and when I had a balance of .84, I got that puppy all the way over $50! That was awesome but then nothing after that. That sucked! lol Good luck to you!
 Thanks for the reminder!What game did you do that at a nickle and a penny on? Was it 101 Lions ?

Mben

Staff member
Sookie wrote:
Mben wrote: Don't forget to claim your last free chip for the week! I had a couple of good runs with a couple of them this week. Started spinning at a nickel and down to a penny and when I had a balance of .84, I got that puppy all the way over $50! That was awesome but then nothing after that. That sucked! lol Good luck to you!
 Thanks for the reminder!What game did you do that at a nickle and a penny on? Was it 101 Lions ?
 Yes, it was 101 Lions. Hitting the free spins on a penny gave me $2.40 and then it was back on! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremyjacobgreen1979@gmai