• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEOS VIP ROOM NO DEPOSIT BONUS

omeg

Hi gang:Just redeemed the code 27FREE thru live chat at Cleos VIP room, and was given $27 no deposit bonus.Can't gaurantee it will work for you, but it may.I played a long time before I bottomed out. The games are alot of fun.Give it a try. :roll:                                                                         PamCleos Vip Room is USA only.-- Edited by PMM2008 on Tuesday 8th of January 2013 06:24:23 AM

omeg

deej, You are right. It is USA only, and I am sorry I did not post that in the thread.I'll be sure to edit it in, and sorry for the trouble.                                                                   Pam

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Too funny, went to live chat to claim and Abel said it is only for affilaites. Cannot credit me.

ddestiny

i cash in $200.00 but they asked me to send some document like w9 form and a autorization form with mu s.s.#.Has any one cash in any money and how credible are they with the pay out?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
We have a member who cashed out a VERY large amount from them, ddestiny, and received the full amount via installments of $4000 each. He was asked to fill out W9's also. It's a form to claim gambling winnings for tax purposes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cajopo