• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired Cleos VIP Room - No Deposit Bonuses Galore!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
EASY STEPS TO WINNING!

A VARIETY OF NO PURCHASE REQUIRED METHODS ARE AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION

1. Download our Vegas games software, register and receive $1 in Free Game Chips in your win real money account. (New Player Only)

2. Use our Facebook app on Facebook/CleosVipRoomPromotion and claim up to $50 in Free Game Chips.

(First receive $20 free chip using their Facebook app. Then start sharing on your own Facebook page. For each share, you earn 2 points. Once you reach 10 points, you can ask them for your $50 free chip.I believe you can only share twice a day. You end up receiving 2 free chips all in all after participating in their app and sharing on Facebook. You can send invites to friends, but it was much easier to share because most of my friends and family don't see eye to eye with me when it comes to gambling. lol)

3. Check out our Facebook page at facebook/CleosVipRoomPromotion for many more easy ways to earn no purchase required Free Game Chips. (Here's their latest Facebook No Deposit Bonus promo ... Refer A Friend)

4. Register and apply coupon code 20PLAY to get $20 in Free Game Chips. (New Player Only)

5. Participants can email support@cleosviproom.com with a link to their favorite product from online store and get $2 in Free Game Chips. (This was so easy to get.)

6. Participants can receive $25 in Free Game Chips for every new friend they refer who has made their first purchase of VS credits after the 10th of July 2013. (I claimed this when the terms were just refer 3 friends and after they deposit, get a $10 free chip. The terms have changed since then as you can see.)

7. Place our link on your own website and receive $20 in Free Game Chips. Email us at support@cleosviproom.com for more details. (This was simple to get also but you must have a website. I placed their banner on my own personal online gambling blog ... Free Slot Tournaments and So Much More!)

I hope you get all the freebies that are offered to you by Cleos VIP Room!

You deserve it!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna