• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Drunk at 5PM? How do you have start to be drunk by 5?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I hope they treat him like a King :thumb:... or should I say  Can't we all just get along?

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Drunk driving makes me sick. :angry:What is going thru someones mind when they think they can drink and drive?This is another time when I wish I was judge and jury .Okay, I have vented, Im done. :lol:                                                                                       Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PSP wrote: Drunk at 5PM? How do you have start to be drunk by 5?
For me, I was gonna say I would have to start at 4 PM to be drunk at 5 PM but it looks like if I wanted to keep up with RK, I would have to start at 2 PM. Boy, that's a little bit early for me. 4 PM is do-able but 2PM?? :lol:Just kidding everyone .... I can usually hang for a quite a few hours chuggin' my beers and doing my shots all night long! Oh wait a minute, that doesn't sound much better either! hahaha For real, I am not a big drinker at all.  Police stopped King, 46, driving his 1994   about 3 p.m. on Frederick Street near the Moreno Valley Town Center, according to a police report.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm not sure if all are aware of who Rodney King is - he's not just a run-of-the-mill dirtbag DUI driver. His arrest and videotaped beating were followed by the trial of the officers who beat him. Their acquittal was the fuse for the LA Riots of 1992.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots