• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

finally cashed out from a free chip

Brenda777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I received an email from intertops that I won a 50 dollar free chip, I actually made playthrough on my favorite slot cleopatras palace and had the 250 withdrawl amount so belive it or not i actually hit the checkout button, i requested a check that cost 50 dollars but its money. Just wondering if anyone has requested check from them before and did they get it and how long, I know i used to use quicktender with them and they paid pretty fast.thanksBrenda

omeg

Intertops is usually very reliable when it comes to cashouts Brenda. :roll:I have no personal experience from cashing out from them, just what I have heard, but signs point to YES, you will get paid in a timely manner.Way to go on that cashout. :bigclap:                                                                                                  Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Brenda! :bigclap:You're first cashout or just from a free chip?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Free money from a free chip is always the best! :thumb:

Brenda777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yea for real, the only main ones that i deposit on now are intertops and the club world group cause so far they have a good reputation for payouts and quick. I hated to see the Eh group go though.