• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Football is backkkkkkk!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
All the analyzing the teams and players. All the trash talk on the message boards. Getting my Fantasy strategy together, anticipation of opening day.For me, there is no finer time of year. Hope abounds, life renews.Some would say it is just a silly game, and there are much more important mattersfor a man my age to consider. That's just the thing though, for me, College and Profootball are my escape. These are my day dreams, my diversion from the serioustimes life throws our way. We all have our me time , mine is NOW! Anyway, good luck to your favorite team, unless of course they happen to be playingMine lol! Canes open their season tonight, it has begun! GO Canes GO DOLPHINS!  :maddance::maddance::maddance:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I love this time of year! :maddance:To me the start of football season always means cooler weather, holidays and just an all around happy feeling is around the corner! Spring, Summer, Football and Winter! The four seasons! LOLGo Cardinals! :metal:Good luck to your Phins, Mikey! 

omeg

I too love the beginning of the season and watching my Detroit Lions.Fall is my favorite time of year for sure.I have a 65 inch television, HD, and let me tell you...The games look amazing on it.GOOOO LIONS Wishing all our favorite teams the best!!!