• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Getting my groove back, starting with arandom jackpot win

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Was hitting the button way to fast, missed the real screenshot but did get a nice  random at Inetbet, was about 2.5K
inetbetrandom.jpg
went into my royal joker account and found $40 sitting in there started off low on Stash of the Titans, made a couple nice bonus runs then jumped the bet on Supe it up, 2 retriggers in the free spins and this one gave me just over $1,100
inetbetrandom1.jpg

ring657130

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very very Nice!!!! WIsh I can find that darn cashout button....But I need something there to cashou..lol

Pegeesue

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nice nice screens Bel !!.congrats..haven't seen a post from you in a while..those randoms certainly are a nice way to boost the bankroll.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WTG- but i think i agree w/ obhave.....

Last edited by a moderator:

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow so you won the random jackpot on t rex or another slot? Does the jackpot just appear in the win even if your spin wasnt a win. Nice RTG win since I dont like the Rival slots and I cant play microgamming it gives me hope!! I bet you were betting max though?  Anyways nice win!!!!!!!!!!!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I spun again, before taking the screnshot,I was just pounding my finger on the mouse while on the phone, not really paying attention. It would have showed the win in the box if I hadn't spun again

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
He was betting 50 cents.......And Yes, you can win the random even if nothing else hits!! I have won a few randoms on 1.00 spins. I have also seen some win betting 40c.....

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
AWSOME WINSSSSSSSSS very nice to see the big wins are still out there not mine but yours are great

Last edited by a moderator: