• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Greenhouse

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We live in a fifth wheel trailer and there is no place to put plants so we built a greenhouse this is our fifth wheel this is the greenhouse we built this is the greenhouse with the lid open this is the inside another shot of the inside this is my favorite plant i started this plant with just one clipping

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

That is a fantastic greenhouse, and your plants are beautiful.You have a African Violet in there which I love, but have trouble growing. Any tips?Thanks so much for sharing this.                                                                                       Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I agree ... your plants are beautiful!I love seeing what our members hobbies are other than gambling!We have had a couple of posts lately where our members have shown off their artsy side and now you are showing us your green thumb , daremeto. I love it!I really need a hobby other than being a free chip bonus whore! HAHAHA :lol: Boy, that sounds awful!

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
no African Violet plant in there Pam, I like you, cannot grow them, I have killed everyone that I tried to grow, Mben your no free chip whore, you are just doing your job, big difference!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
daremeto wrote: ....... Mben your no free chip whore, you are just doing your job, big difference!
Thanks for making me feel like a good girl and not a harlot . lol 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yvesbosse10