• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

i wanted to share what im working on

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
For those of u who have been here a while,you know i love to write.I have always wanted to act and i did some you tube videos in hopes someone would be interested in me doing some work.Well i have 5 interviews and i just wanted to share the videos with you guys.http://youtu.be/NplcevgsJUU let me know what you think and wish me luck pleeeeease im going to need it.

omeg

Watched the video, you are TERRIFIC. :yourock:Good luck to you and remember me when you are famous. hehe.                                                                           Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Very cool cat! I don't know how people can get in front of a camera and act as natural as you did in your video! Great job! Let us know how the interviews go! :goodluck:

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
got my first job as background for Dr.who on scifi and im crossing my fingers for a role in Last Vegas.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
cat034 wrote: got my first job as background for Dr.who on scifi and im crossing my fingers for a role in Last Vegas.
Awesome!!!!!! :yourock::maddance::thumb::metal::bigclap: