• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

iNetBet Managers Bonus

rwt424

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Check your accounts....<a href="http://www.inetbet.com/affiliates/aiddownload.asp?affid=1072" title="ccg">www.inetbet.com</a>Dear RustyYes they have started to go out from last weekend, so should not be too long.Please feel free to contact us at any time.Best regardsCSR AlaniNetBet Support Team-- Edited by Mben on Friday 8th of January 2010 12:06:47 PM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I received mine today and it was more than I thought it would be. $10 is better than $5!"
"
Good luck everyone!

rwt424

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
still waiting on mine,got $10 last month and $5 the month before that....so maybe it will show up today !!!

nonna

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i got 15 is there a max cashout if you get lucky enough to win i looked but all it said was balance 15 withdrawable 15 thanks

tcarlsen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It's Emily here from iNetBet. I trust that this mail finds you in good health and 2010 is treating you well thus far. We have just credited your account at iNetBet with $75.00 as part of our Bonus Program. I do hope that you enjoy the bonus. If you have not already done so you may like to take a look at our newsletter full details can be found here. "
Just got mine today! this is more then I have got in the past. Then again I spent a little more this time.

kaymay24

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
still waiting for mine also...do they ever NOT give the bonus at all?  Oh well, I'll just wait patiently
blankstare.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

palmck

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i made some deposit's in December....not yet this month, was thinking about it but i'll wait until i get one or not and if not i'll make that deposit next week.

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
im happy for ever1 who got theirs still havent gotten mine but from the email the sent it should be here any time PATIENCE not my strong suit

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Remember folks, you will not receve a manager's bonus if you had a cashout the month before."
"
(just in case those of you who are still waiting had a cashout, lucky dogs! LOL)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna