• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

INTERTOPS CLASSIC NO DEPOSIT BONUS - 13 FREE SPINS FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
http://affiliate.intertops.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_161b_3929

Friday 13th at Intertops Classic!

Often regarded as an unlucky day, we're going to try and change that with our LUCKY1317 coupon offer! Just redeem this in the cashier, open Fat Cat slots and you'll immediately receive 13 spins on us. Whatever you win, you keep to use as you wish on any game! Valid until Jan 19th only, no deposit required.

Reactions: Sookie and PMM

Mben

Staff member
Plus ...

Use coupon JAN17100 and receive a 100% match bonus up to $100 on your next deposit.

Valid from Jan 13th - 19th only

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Hey, I didn't too bad. :)

I hit the bonus round on my 12th spin (was sitting at $8), and one box paid $10.

Final winnings $25.21. Yay! :roll:

Reactions: Sookie and PMM

Mben

Staff member
Made $2.82. Not a lot, but hey, you never know.
Thanks for letting me know about this.
Yep, you never know what you can hit with that, Pam.

I've hit good playing one line at a penny. Five in a row pays nicely considering the amount of that tiny wager.

Good luck to you!

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow, I usually ALWAYS log into all of the cites that have the new codes of the day and I didn't see this one anywhere else except for here and I didn't find it until just now, Saturday AM. So glad I didn't miss out on it. For a moment, I was like "OMG, I hope it's not expired!" But it went through and I made $7.35 so that's enough to play with for a little while anyway. Wish me luck and I wish everyone else luck today in any endeavor on your plate today.
BTW, how did you do on your fantastic winnings from the code Mben? That's a pretty darn good total from 13 free spins!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
... BTW, how did you do on your fantastic winnings from the code Mben? That's a pretty darn good total from 13 free spins!
I'm glad you were able to claim it also, jumbo. :roll:

As for my winnings, I played on it for a while. Nothing big until I was down to about $5 after playing that while. I hit this ... which gave me more play time. Triple Triple Gold, Cash Grab, Payday, Dynasty and King Tiger are my go to games. King Tiger ate me alive that night. lol

triple 7.png

xscavengerx

I have never been this lucky on slots. I hit the bonus round and after all was done i had 30.09, and after 4 to 5 hrs i stopped at 600.00, i think the max cash out is only 150.00 though. i played and won on all of these (funky chicken, Amanda panda, grail maiden, cleos pyramid, dolphin reef, dolphin king, triple 10x wild, arctic queen, birds of paradise, and doctor love, I did loose a little on tiki lounge).

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have never been this lucky on slots. I hit the bonus round and after all was done i had 30.09, and after 4 to 5 hrs i stopped at 600.00, i think the max cash out is only 150.00 though. i played and won on all of these (funky chicken, Amanda panda, grail maiden, cleos pyramid, dolphin reef, dolphin king, triple 10x wild, arctic queen, birds of paradise, and doctor love, I did loose a little on tiki lounge).
:bigclap: That is awesome xscavengerx - sounds like a dream run, congratulations and thanks for the post!

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
:wow: $30.09 and then $600? :bigclap: WTG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jabbahut