• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

INTERTOPS RED NO DEPOSIT BONUS - $25 FREE CHIP (via postal mail)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Check your postal mail for a personal no deposit bonus code included in Intertops RED $240,000 Caribbean Dreams promotion mailer.

I received a personal no deposit bonus code good for $25 and a 100% match bonus up to $200.

So check your mail for your possible no deposit bonus from Intertops RED

100% match bonus code - CARIBBEAN2015

Both are valid until August 31st.

Reactions: queenmap and Sookie

cb3

I got mine last Thursday. I am surprised that they keep sending me the mailers because I haven't made a deposit with them since January this year, but I used to deposit a lot when i did. I just don't have anymore luck there.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
I got mine last Thursday. I am surprised that they keep sending me the mailers because I haven't made a deposit with them since January this year, but I used to deposit a lot when i did. I just don't have anymore luck there.
Do you deposit at Intertops Classic? I'm just wondering because that's where my money has gone lately. It has been a long while since I have deposited at RED. (which will probably get a possible cashout denied but am hoping that if a cashout happens, they see my transactions at Classic. I know, it's a stretch. lol)

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
got nothing from this site and have deposited there a lot. but since they have slowed down on the freebies , so have my deposits
It has to be some kind of strategy on their part in my opinion. They dangle free bonuses in our face knowing we can't cash out if we have used multiple free chips in a row. I think they are trying to get us to deposit and not that they are punishing depositors.

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Learch