• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

LET US REMEMBER THE VETERANS ON THIS DAY!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
soldiers.gif
A big THANKS to all those Vet's out there. Let us also remember all POW's and MIA's.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
RE: LET US REMEMBER THE VETERAN'S ON THIS DAY!

My thanks to all the brave Men and Women who have fought for our great country and to those who still are!

omeg

Heroes By Jared Jenkins     In war, there are lives risked and lives taken Men and women giving their best to defend what they love They defend their country Their honor Their people   Some call them soldiers Others call them heroes   Our veterans have risked their lives for us They have lived through hell and fought with honor Many have killed And regret doing so   For every life, there is a soul For every soul, there is a life For those who have died, we show great appreciation and remembrance For those who live, along with them live the horrific memories of battle Some, memories of defeat Some, memories of victory   Our veterans were more than soldiers They were, and still are heroes God Bless all the Veterans and their familes. Past, present, and future who defend this great country of ours and have to give the untimate sacriface.                                                             Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

images
My father proudly served in the US ARMY for 28 years. Thank you Sir! And I thank all the men and women who protected and continue to protect the citizens of this great country!!

Last edited by a moderator: