• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Manhatten hit~ Small but pretty

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have a small hit to share from Manhatten. It's small but pretty. Roberta's Castle was good to me by giving me the free spins feature numerous times. During one feature, I ended with 45 free spins. Naughty or Nice, Golden Lotus and 7 and Stripes were all good to me. I hit 600 quarters, 3 White Sevens, 600 nickels, red white and blue bars, and 300 nickels, 3 Blue Sevens, on that game. I hit the spin button to quick to grab those screenshots.
untitled-9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Yipeeeee Mben, Keep those good looking screenshots a coming lol. I do like that game I find that it does give the free spins quite often. :)

Mben

Staff member
13mar13 wrote: Mben cut this hair WTG
Come here Martin! I'll give you a quick trim around the ears. But you weren't here at my house when I was cutting my boyfriend's hair with one of those shaving machines and in the middle of it I said whoops!! LMAO!!! We had to shave him bald practically after that!  

ishin

Banned
small?  any win thats 100 X bet is note worthy, imo.and yes, its a purrrrty lookin hit.

Mben

Staff member
You're right, ishin. "
"
A 100 X the wager is pretty all in itself. But of course, I'm thinking that if I had wagered $1 a $100 hit would have been much prettier. lol And that's the greed in me talking! :)