• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Micro's Tomb Raider 2!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Laura Croft's secrets I have now revealed! Because I just raided her tomb that is for sure!! Here's some background on my play of it! At this point of playing the slot Tomb Raider , the search for the sword bonus is very ripe and surely soon will be hit,...as there is only one more reel to light up to get it.At this point I am thinking I have to prepare for it,I am so sure it will be coming any minute for me,  thus also meaning it will be my last chance to raise my bonus payout percentages....so, of course, ...I raise it to the roof! (with extra $$ ching $$ in my pocket from wins earlier today, for the first time in a long, long time I am feeling comfortable as well as just the fact that I have the ability to do so, I did !...lol) BUT.... Then this monster spin came upon the screen! This spin, with max coins on all 30 pay lines, was just as good as... (If not, even better)any darn bonus payout  for sure! woo-hoo!So have a peek on me my friends, as I share my story of fortune...of my luckiest day today that I played! **well,..its the luckiest for quite a long time anyways!** ...(Of online gambling that is!)....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WTG poet!!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok,...that was my second best spin, I guess, LOL!Sorry,...But I got this one just now and it payed out $200.00 instead of $100.00NOW CAN I HIT MY DAMN BONUS?? THAT WOULD BE SWELL!(oopsie on this screenshot all,....I had to click it to stop it from flashing so I lost the payout win total but it was the best hit for 5x= 2000 coins, last post was 2nd best at 5x=1000 coins)