• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My one & only from BDBA

chas24

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is one of the only times this slot's ever hit for me!! I know others do alot, not me!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
chas, not in a bad way but I expected to see a hit with some more zero's behind it because of the comment in your post. After I saw the shot, I thought to myself Wow, that game must really suck for him! (you know what I mean, right?) I hear you about other people winning on that game and I'll tell you what, you're screenshot there is about three times the size of any win I have won ever playing that game. I hope you were able to keep adding to that balance and.......... WAY TO GO !!! 

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
WTG.. Congrats on your win. I never do any good on that one either. Im happy that you showed us your awesome win. Keep it going!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Seeing that screenshot makes me want to go play it. LOL That is one of my favorites, it is one of them games that keep me alive to play for a while.

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Do you ever raise your bet? You are just like my husband.......he gets great hits on 9 cents!