• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Platinum reels free spins

deej

DOWN UNDER PLAYER
Your bonus code: PR20FSR 20 spins spins on Tomahawk slot I could not get them so maybe it's just for depositers

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I am a depositor and could not redeem the code. :(I wish I knew where this code comes from or who can actually use it. Does it depend on the amount a player has deposited? I've seen a couple of free spin codes that are similar to this one and they never work for me. I have gotten a couple of weekly free spins codes from them, but just the 10 free spins because I am a low roller there. lolSomeday I'll chat and ask.

omeg

I deposit too, and no luck for me.Dang, who the heck did get it? Anyone?I was told in order to qualify for weekly free spins you had to deposit $100 or more each week.  Sorry, thats to rich for my blood. lol                                                                                                                                                 Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PRFS10 good for 20 free spins for those of you who deposited $100 or more last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna