• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Sad Stuff about the Oil Spill

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
WARNING - IF YOU ARE PARTICULARLY SENSITIVE LIKE I AM(CAT DANCER)THESE PICS MAY BE UPSETTINGTake a minute, and look what this is doing to our planet. Sad sad stuff.<a href="http://beforeitsnews.com/story/99/292/You_Are_Not_Authorized_to_See_These_Pictures_of_the_Oil_Spill,_Citizen_..._Do_Not_Look.html" title="oil spill">Pics</a> -- Edited by Cat Dancer on Thursday 15th of July 2010 12:30:33 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I had already gotten all upset about the photos on the page about a month ago but thanks for the warning. I had not, however, seen the video they had posted at the top of your link. Utterly amazing. Oil for as far as the eye can see.

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
As human, i can say really poor animals. I really love the animal and plants, i mean I love life in all its forms. Im biologist, and this is a very very problem that need a fast solution. There are some bacterias that can destroy the oil, but that take some time. Here there are a live cam for the <a href="http://www.wkrg.com/gulf_oil_spill/spill_cam/"></a> disaster  more than 217,00,00 gallons leaked in 87 days That people must think in the life in all of their forms Sorry if there are any confusion with my english.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
13mar13 wrote: That people must think in the life in all of their forms Sorry if there are any confusion with my english.
You said it very well martin 

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
These are not just any beaches. It would be terrible happening anywhere, but these were some of the most beautiful beaches in the continental U.S. The dolphin played not 30 ft offshore, natural white sand dunes, and pristine water! Someone should go to jail, this is just criminal! Here is what they have destroyed!!!
DS2_0189_op_800x535.jpg
fort-walton-beach-26110.jpg

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
im with you, but jail is too poor, they must put all the money that they won with that industry to save an put all the nature as same as they are before that hapen. and then must go to jail too. And in the jail they must clean