• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE....

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
The bonus plus the corresponding deposit are credited to the bonus balance and have to be played through 30 times, unless otherwise stated. After completing the wagering requirements, the bonus balance is transferred to the withdrawable balance.I deposited $56.00 and accepted the 100% bonus.....Thanks!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I believe what it means is you must playthrough the deposit and the bonus 30 times. Once the playthrough has been met, all winnings will be considered withdrawable. So, until then your deposit and bonus will only show as a bonus.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
yes, if it shows withdrawable..thats when you know. I am assuming you are refering to RTg software?

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Yeah, it's Intertops Red, but they don't have the same Cashier as the rest, so I really have no way of knowing if I did my 30x....

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
when you are in the cashier, there should be a 'balance' tab that you can click on.  'balance' should show you your playthrough amount, just like the other rtg's.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks a bunch.....Have no playthru balance, so looks like I can withdraw if I can LOL....Don't know if my fingers can find that button....

you have to wager $3360 then you are allowed to cashout, sometimes you can get a rough estimate of how much you have wagered by seeing how many comp points you have accumulated, if you know how many you started the session with, so if you have more than 336 you should be ok, $10 wagered = 1 comp point , i think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph1861