• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$1 Million Bettor Wins Big With Amanda Nunes

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The biggest UFC bet in William Hill history scored big on Saturday night as Amanda Nunes defeated Felicia Spencer en route to her 11th straight victory.

Earlier in the day, a better placed a $1 million bet in-person in Las Vegas on Nunes to win at -600 odds. (continue reading)

1591639831852.png

• Wow
Reactions: TonyT and Mben

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I guess its nice if you have that kind of money, but i am not risking a million to only win 166K. I have seen some crazy things in the world of sports and have seen people or teams lose at even crazier odds than that.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I hear ya, @TonyT, but it still was an amazing bet with a nice win! And to be honest, I am happier for her because with those odds, she's got to be on top of the world. I'm more jealous than happy for the bettor since they seem to have big money they can burn. lol

(For the record, I don't do sports betting. Well, other than horse/dog racing.)

Reactions: TonyT and Sookie

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
@Mben. Oh i am jealous as well. I WISH i had that kind of dough to risk, but to put those odds (-600) into terms we as poor folks can understand that means you have to risk $600 just to win $100 and being a sports/horse bettor for over 30 years i would never do that.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
... those odds (-600) into terms we as poor folks can understand that means you have to risk $600 just to win $100
I wondered if I was reading that correctly, I guess it would be more for bragging rights then? Laying a million-dollar bet? I can't see another angle lol, but it sure can't have been for the pay off right?

Reactions: TonyT and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph1861