• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$10 Free from Liberty Slots

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Are there any members that have been able to get the bonus after Pokerhontas sent you the email? Not one member that asked her for the email has come back to tell her that it has worked for them and thanked her for it and this is upsetting me. This thread has blown up with members asking for her help and all she has asked was for some feedback which she has not gotten. Pokerhontas, I will close the thread if you want me to. Let me know.

stillamilf

Mben,  I havent recieved the email from Pokerhontas yet, but as soon as i do ill try it  and let you know, and ty Pokerhontas for your time and help!

sexykdk

So sorry, I received my bonus. Didn't make anything, but i did enter some tourney's though. Thanks again for the heads up.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for coming back and letting Pokerhontas know, stillamilf and sexykdk ( a little group of hotties going on here hahahah jk)

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sexykdk wrote: So sorry, I received my bonus. Didn't make anything, but i did enter some tourney's though. Thanks again for the heads up.
smile.gif
 No problem sexykd, Im glad you got the bonus but I just like to know if you did use my email to get it.

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: Thanks for coming back and letting Pokerhontas know, stillamilf and sexykdk ( a little group of hotties going on here hahahah jk)
 Phew, I started thinking that  I may started that little group of hotties here lol.Thanks Mben your're sweet

stillamilf

Haha Mben, ty you aint to shabby urself! lol i still havent got her email, if anybody who already got it from her could send it to me? that would be so nice! Since the lovely Pokerhontas, has so many requests to email stillamilf@yahoo.com

pnice

Pokerhontas, I sent you a PM.  If she sends me the email Ill provide the relivent text from said email to anyone that requests it by PM (That way it stays where you can pass along if needed straight from the forum via PM as well).</h2>

stillamilf

ok she said the already sent me that offer in feb, so those who havent already got it, will get it! ty so much anyway, Pokerhontas!

jackjac144

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I tried to get the bonus without the email... of course they said NO, not without the email.... so if you have time Pokerhontas.. my email is jcat144@aol.com. Thank you so much, you have been so graceful about all the requests!! Your a real doll!

eibufanS

Stillamilf, sounds like you have a copy of the email.  If so, would you be a dear and send it to me?  I haven't received one from Pokerhontas as yet.  Thank you so much for your help.  My email is gizmo500@cox.net.  Thanks again!!!

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Guys I dont mind sending you that email but I need to find out first if it works, no one reply to my request to let me know if they got the bonus by forwarding my email, until then I can't honor your request, sry :(

convey786

All we ask is a little favorite to help us out. Why is so hard to forward a email!!!!!!! If i can help, it would be done long time already.........///////

jackjac144

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi Pokerhontas... As soon as I receive the email, I will let you know right away if it works! Thanks again..Jackiejcat144@aol.com

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
convey786 wrote: All we ask is a little favorite to help us out. Why is so hard to forward a email!!!!!!! If i can help, it would be done long time already.........///////
 As I said in my post I need to know first if it works, otherwise it will be a waste of time if didn't. I have no problem sending you that email which im gonna do right now, just don't get mad :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel