• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$10 n/d A1 Bingo

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A1 Bingo- Click HereTo claim your bonus, insert the Promotional Code WB1BB into the field when you register at A1 Bingo. Your account will be credited with $10 automatically! Available to new members only. Problems? Just email <a href="mailto:help@a1bingo.com">help@a1bingo.com</a>ahtram88

Last edited by a moderator:

misterep

Banned
thanks -
giggle.gif

"
"
these bingo n/d bonuses sure do seemt o go fast - especially when playing slots or video poker -
laughing.gif

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Misterep.....I do the same thing.... The only time I play bingo is if you have to convert BB's to something that will work on the Slots. Every once in a while I get a good run!..... Have you ever cashed out. I have only tried to once and ...I didn't try very hard...I still have a couple of hundred dollars in Bingo Fun House.....their slot's pay out extreemly well... BUT  they are soooooooo slowwwww I have to be in the right mood. Have not been in the right mood for quite some time.... LOLThere cash out process makes their slots resemble ahtram88

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch