• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

10$ @ slotsavenue

henni214

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got this e-mail and had $10 on my account We are back with a BANG!!! Hey All We are back again, Come back to Slots avenue and grab yourself a great Welcome back bonus of $10 Hurry UP!!!! As always please feel free to contact us for any gaming assistance and also incase if you have any suggestions for the improvement of our servie to you and the website. Good luck at the games and have a great weekend! Warm Regards,The Slotsavenue Team. . Slotsavenue

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
 Thanks Henni,  I had $10 in my account. Let's see if I can do better than Cirrus also.  LOL

misterep

Banned
Cool - I just hit 7-7-7 with 10Xs Riches included - so I have a little over $100 now."
"
anyone have T & C s?"
"
I'd love to make a withdrawal - that'd be awesome!

misterep

Banned
HOLY CRAP! I just hit the 7/bar - 7/bar - 10Xs the spin after posting the entry above this one."
"
LOL"
"
floating.gif
floating.gif
floating.gif
floating.gif
floating.gif
floating.gif
floating.gif
"
"
Balance - $346.50

henni214

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
If this is true i feel really sad: Free Money Rules <ol start="1" type="1">Players are allowed to have only one account per household, shared computer, physical address and/ or internet connection. Players using false or misleading information during registration will have their accounts closed and all winning will be forfeited.Any winnings derived from the Free money, promotional Bonus Bucks are not eligible for withdrawal.</ol>            very sorry for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216