• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

10 years old

omeg

Soooooooooo true.We had imagination back in the day, and outside was a wonderous place full of adventure.Not anymore.  So different now days.Thanks for posting. :yourock:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I agree! This is sooooooooo true! The kids nowadays don't know what it is to play outside anymore. I remember the porch light flashing when it was time to come inside after a WHOLE day and night of playing outside. Then it was Atari time! :lol:

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
lmfao omg that is so true, and the kids today say that there is nothing to do! when my kids were little they would get rambunctious and i would tell them to take it outside. a few minutes later they would came back in, i asked what is wrong they said nothing wrong there is just nothing to do. there is play to do and they asked like what, i told them to use their imaginations. my daughter said like we said there is nothing to do. everything is provided for them these days and they don't know how to be creative anymore

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My brother and I were reminiscing last week when I was visiting them for Thanksgiving about the silly games we would play as children. My nephew thought we were the strangest children in the world! lolWe had a game that we called Kick - Kick . I won't into details because it was soooooooo silly and simple. You didn't need electronics to play it. Just your imagination like you said, daremeto. And when either of us would ask you wanna play Kick-Kick? , we always did! We must have been bored with Pong ! :wink: